Old August 16th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default RAP is NOT Dead

On Aug 16, 6:11*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
wrote

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead. *It has had and continue
to have hiccups. *After reading almost all of the posts in this group,
here is what I have gathered.
As I see it, the bottom line is to read the posts and decide whether are
not you should respond. *If you can't add anything positive to the posts,
then maybe you should not respond.

I hope you are right.

Please, everyone. *Let's clean up our act, and be positive, even if it means
ignoring idiots that need to be slapped down.

Go by the saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, say nothing."
--

Some of us have been guilty of being hamburger helper, extending
threads hoping for intelligent discussion. There's ample evidence