Old July 18th 03, 06:56 PM
Matt Cummings

Default Student Thinking of Pursing an Airline Pilot Career needs some answers.

Hello All!
My name is Matt Cummings and I am thinking about pursuing an Airline
Pilot Career for my future goal. I was wondering if anybody in the
group would answer some of my questions regarding this topic. My
first question is do Airline Pilots need any college credits or a
degree to make it into commercial jobs such as Delta, Comair, United,
etc? I currently have an associated degree in Aviation Administration
and I am finishing up my Bachelor's degree in the next two semesters.
I am a private pilot that is on the edge of receiving my instrument
rating with about 200 hours of flight time. I put my flying on hold
for the time being because I am trying to get my schooling out of the
way. Does this sound like a good idea to everyone? Please send me a
response I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Matt Cummings