Old July 20th 03, 12:30 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:30:12 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Besides, I would not spend my _single_ vacation of the year flying half
around the world watching airplanes.

??? Do I know you? What are you talking about?

*hehe*

I'll have you know that I AM "wasting" my one vacation this year watching
airplanes. For the 21st consecutive year!

and you are travelling half around the globe?
Yes, I can understand doing it one or two times, flying in from so far
away.

If so, you'd BETTER show up with some good beer!

I have an allergy to some ingredients of beer. Therefore Bud Light works,

Jesus, Martin, be glad I'm not president, because I would deny you a
passport on the basis of *that* answer alone.

this would be a visa or visa waiver. :-)

I don't EVER want to hear a
man from Austria say that again!

well ... :-))

"Bud Light" ain't beer.

It somehow reminds me of the taste of beer, and it works not to trigger the
allergy.

"Weisen" beer is excellent, however .

yes.

#m
--
http://www.usawatch.org/ http://www.alternet.org/

John Gilmo I was ejected from a plane for wearing
"Suspected Terrorist" button http://www.politechbot.com/p-04973.html