Old August 5th 04, 10:00 AM
Thomas Borchert

Default IFR in G airspace?

Gatt,

American envy German freeways, and let me tell you it isn't just Germany.

After a look at the accident statistics, you wouldn't anymore. I vastly prefer
long distance driving in the US to Germany. You can't go really fast in
Germany anymore anyway, either there are speed limits or too much traffic. But
drivers are WAY more aggressive - getting a bird flipped at you is a common
occurence here.

Do we have other regulation? Oh, yeah...the FCC is fining potentially every
TV affiliate that aired the Superbowl because Janet Jackson exposed a breast
at halftime. Now...I've SEEN German MTV...;

That's not a problem of regulation, IMHO, but of the US "way of life".

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)