Old March 1st 05, 12:15 AM
private

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
link.net...

I've had my copy since 1997. But then, I started flying later in life.

It's funny how the mind works sometimes.
Here I sit after all these years. and reading this. Just for a second I

had
a flashback to the day I soloed.
I was seventeen. The airplane was a North American AT6 owned by a friend

of
my father. For just a
second I could see it all in my mind's eye......the whole scene....I could
feel the heat from the sun and the
wind on my face as I taxied through that last left turn to face down the

old
grass runway at an airport that is now a shopping center......the sounds

of
the engine......even the smell of the old gray paint chipped
cockpit. Funny.
Thanks :-)))
Dudley

Glad to have caused the recall of a happy memory.

May the skies in your mind always be blue.