Old July 6th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
john smith

Default Airshow Chairs, Oshkosh, And Other Free Stuff

In article .com,
" wrote:

Montblack, I would like to suggest that we set up those chairs in our
traditional conversational semi-circle (that always assembles following
dinner), and leave them conspicuously unoccupied, so that Jim & Gail
will at least be there with us in spirit.

Paul, do you have a source for male and female blow up dolls that can be
dressed up and set in the chairs. Remember to put a tie on Jim's avatar.