Old October 14th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
flybynightkarmarepair

Default Prowler Aviation Jaguar paint scheme

The Prowler Aviation guys clearly have a picture of it.

http://prowleraviation.com/the_airpl..._airplane.html It looks
like that was airplane #2. No contact information on that site, but
try their Blog. They are in contact with George, and they surely have
a larger print of that airplane.

On Oct 14, 10:57*am, rpellicciotti wrote:
Back in the early 90's a company called Prowler Aviation showed and
airplane called the Jaguar. *It was a souped up version of George
Morse's Auto Aviation Prowler. *The airplane sported a red/white/blue
paint job that was a little different in that the "sunburst" pattern
was reversed or fanned out from the rear. *This was before digital
cameras and as such, a search of the internet has not turned up much
in the way of pictures. *I would like to have some pictures of this
airplane so that I can paint my airplane like it. *If anyone has any
pictures of the airplane that you can share with me, I would
appreciate it.

Regards,

Rick Pellicciotti