Old January 28th 09, 02:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Out of Irksome's killfile

Default Alan Erskine Article is funnier than hell!

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Glenn" wrote in message

Boy what did yuo do to **** him off. Did you sleep with
his Missus/Boyfriend.

****, I hope not! (dont' scare me like that).

I just won't lie down and accept his ideas as 'gosspil' (or
however gossple/gospill/... you know what I mean... is
spelt).

An astronomic intellect who cannot spell GOSPEL.

Hey Einstein, compare these two headers(if you
can maintain concentration long enough)...

#1 From "ALAN IRKSOME IS NUTS"...

From: "Alan Erskine is NUTS!!"
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Subject: Alan Erskine Article
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:31:19 -0500

#2 **NOT** FROM "ALAN IRKSOME IS NUTS"...

From: "Glen in Orlando"
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:45:03 -0500

Here is MY header, retard...

From: Lee
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Subject: Bush Flying, pt 3 - Beaver 08.jpg (1/1)
Date: 20 Jan 2009 15:13:47 GMT

Since you have such an astronomical IQ
let's see if you can figure out if I sent it,
as you alluded.

And once again, I'll make you an offer...

Of course, I'll be expecting one of your
***cowardly*** evasions.

You *are* gutless. You don't dare give up your
right to be an asshole in this group, do you?

Offer Repost from 1-23-09:

I'll tell you what, I'll get off your ass and STFU, if
you'll STFU (SHUT THE **** UP) about Digital Voices, Mr.
Einstein. As well, you have to drop *all* posts that
are officious in nature... You *don't post* pics, so
you agree to hold your tongue about how any contributions
are made from this point on. This is to include the first
shot across ANYONE'S bow about yEncoding, about the file
size or file type. If you "just have to" fire a shot, it
had better be outside of the first four volleys.

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. With your acceptance
of these terms, you might actually prove that you aren't
the cyber-stalking, control-freak, site-pest, UseNet Kook,
as described in over 100 google links.

Any attempt to glibly turn this deal down might have a
negative effect on your currently less than good name -
and confirm the google links.

*********************
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says...
"I've got an IQ of 151" "I'm in the 99th percentile
for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you
know anyone in my range of IQ" (Neither do you, Einstein)
Lee discussing newsserver
retention: "...I can go back about 6 months to locate
files..."
Alan Erskine interrupts the
discussion with: "Why should we wait for six months to
download an image that was posted yesterday?"
Yep, he's a Genius!