Old April 28th 05, 06:21 PM
NW_PILOT

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
On 4/28/2005 09:45, NW_PILOT wrote:

[ snip ]

Ok what about the people you don't here about all the fools driving cars
talking on cell phone, driving while under the influence of a mind

altering
substance like Prozac and the many other pansy pills. "Ohh dont for get
about the other drugs people use"

"You know Moving any faster than a walking pace can be potentially

fatal!"

I would not say that we are glorifying recklessness, if it wasn't for

people
you call reckless we would still be living in caves.

Oh, so you're making things better for the rest of humanity.

I guess we should thank you then...

Nope, don't thank me I have not done anything for humanity.

Who were them 2 brothers that invented the airplane????? they were called
crazy ect. if they attempted what they did 200 years earlier they would have
been hanged or beheaded. What about the people that got on boats to prove
the earth was round? And many others that you should thank.