Old August 18th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default High altitude Helicycle

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:31:38 -0700, "Stu Fields" wrote:

Kevin: You are a candidate for my guaranteed power-to-weight enhancement
program. It is 100% money back guarantee to work.

Since it's evidently free, I don't see how you'd be risking anything
form YOUR side.

It involves a hockey
goalies face mask and when worn at meal time will cut your 225 down a bit.

I imagine that wouldn't go over too well when I take the wife out to
dinner.

I know the Helicycle says that for pilots less than 180# it is possible to
add a 5 gal. aux tank to increase the range. Well my 194# didn't look to
good anyway (73") so after looking at the 72" 170# guys on WEC I decided
that I can go there. My 194# is now @ 182# and going down. I didn't have
to resort to the goalies mask yet.

Man, I was 170 lbs at my HS graduation, 175lbs when I got married 6
years later... I can't blame anyone but the cook in the house - me!

Update: 180 and headed for 170#. BTW don't worry about the goalies mask in
a restaurant. If a very large number of people ever decide to avoid
diabetes and high blood pressure., you will look strange without a mask.
Obesity seems to be a very popular sport right now.
For some reason the helicopters attract a lot of people who would primarily
only qualify for a two seat Huey. Or a 1/2 seat R-22?

Stu