Old May 1st 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text

Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbTi4xwWwpU

This video includes ATC and passenger highlights while owning my
plane. I tried to keep current utilizing all ATC services such as
block altitudes, ASR and No Gyro so this video includes how I
requested these services should one want an example how to request
these.

A big thanks to our ATC unsung heros of the skies for putting up with
a bumbling pilot such as myself.