Old July 25th 18, 12:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default SeeYou

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 11:43:45 PM UTC-4, Charlie Quebec wrote:
I still use an old but fully functional version that runs right out of a folder. No install needed.
Software as a service is simply a ripoff.

Mine is a couple of versions out of date, and it still works well. Perhaps you should try to re-install. I have asked for links to older versions, and they supply them with no problem (I lost my hard drive with no back-up). I use Windows 10 Home 64 bit.