Old January 21st 04, 04:04 AM
Ross

In article , Wild Weasel wrote:
I´ve got a question concerning the digital upgrade of this HOTAS-system.
Does anyone have experience with this upgrade?

Yup I bought a set just before Christmas. It's quite good and gives the FLCS
the same functionality as the F22 (actually better because the rotaries can
now be used as true analog axes). If your TM gear is in good condition then
it'll extend its useful life considerably.

Also, where can I buy the upgrade (besides in the US).
(I live in Belgium)
The cost of transportation is almost as much as the upgrade itself :-(

I bought mine from flightsimcentral in the USA and chose the priority air
mail option (it's the cheapest shipping method that has tracking).
To Australia the shipping added 50% to the total - so I got a set for
approx $90US/$120AU which is about the same price as a Saitek X45 which
I was also considering. The package arrived in 4 days.

--
Ross
remove chaff to reply