Old July 31st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default r.a.p. OSH arrest??!

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:27:35 -0500, "Jim Burns"
wrote in
::

9:19pm Sunday...
Ok, I kid you not... I JUST got an "attempt" at a collect call... from the
Oshkosh Correctional Institute!
Now, I admit to be terrible at remembering names, but if there is a Louis
Penna in the group, I'm sorry for not accepting the charges.

It was probably none of these:

http://www.usdoj.gov/ust/eo/public_a...torid0303.html
On August 12, 2002, Louis Penna was sentenced in the District of
New Jersey to four months of incarceration, four months of house
arrest, and three years of probation, and ordered to pay $10,000
in fines in a bankruptcy fraud case arising from the filing of a
false petition. Penna had pleaded guilty to impersonating his
brother in 1996 to obtain a mortgage and in 1998 by filing a false
Chapter 13 petition. Penna used his brother's name, SSN, and
employment data to obtain a mortgage and to purchase a home.

http://www.purpleheartchapters.org/Chapter987.htm
FINANCE OFFICER: Louis Penna, Champlin, MN Chapter of the Military
Order of the Purple Heart

http://www.purpleheartchapters.org/Dept_MN.htm
JUDGE ADVOCATE: Louis Penna, St. Paul, MN

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~tammie/law/guthrie90.htm
12/19/1890 Louis, Penna did not pay tax