Old August 6th 07, 01:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

Default Hundreds of Oshkosh pics NOT in yEnc

beep beep ...... zooming on Oh and dont give me a car with ABS (to
new) or air bags (unproven) or Fuel injection (might save gas) nop not
for me ..... (sorry just could not pass that one up)

Well you aren't too bright are you? The things you mention all come standard
on a new car, just like OE comes standard on a new computer..
Adding eYenc to your computer is like adding foglights to your new car. You
might get fog once in a while, but you can get along without them...