Old July 11th 04, 05:26 PM
WalterM140

The "six week basic air man's (sic) course" is OTS.

Bush's military resume says he was enlisted prior to 3 September 1968.

This is the link:

http://users.cis.net/coldfeet/doc14.gif

I went to Officer Candidate School at Quantico. I was never (for that purpose)
considered as an enlisted man.

Now there -are- some differences between the Army/Air Force and Marines/Navy
terminology and methodology.

You might also use the correct terminology while spouting
your propaganda. The commissioning course is Officer Training School,
not Officer Training School which was the term during WW II for Army
"90 day wonders".

Oh, it wasn't Officer Training School, it was Officer Training School?

Again, officer candidates in the Marines/Navy are -not- considered to be
enlisted members.

Are you categoricially saying that ANG, Air Force or whatever -- that those
officer candidates -are- enlisted men?

James Webb has also said that Bush did not attend an officer candidate course.
I'll stick with that.

Walt