Old March 9th 05, 05:31 PM
Jack Allison

Is it only me, or does anybody realize that a Grumman Tiger that is
tuned well
and in good condition will blow the doors off an ARROW! Try one out
and then
decide if you really want to pay for the annuals for the retractable
every year.

Thanks Bill but we're interested in a complex as two of us want to move
onto a commercial rating in the future. Thus, an Arrow nicely fits the
mission profile. Insurance is much more reasonable than on a higher
performance complex. If I was going to stop at an instrument rating,
sure, anything down and welded would be a good choice. I've heard nice
things about the Tiger and would love to fly one someday.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student-Arrow Buying Student

you will always long to return"