Old June 26th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Water Bags

Just an update on the results of my search for water bags. The
Smiley Bags deal fell through, but I found an excellent source in
Australia. They have bags for many type of gliders, including the
dual compartments LS4 bags. It cost me only $350 including shipping
for a pair. They are not as thick as the original ones but much
stronger. They are made from a PU coated nylon fabric which is much
stronger than the PVC originals. I Installed mine and so far so
good, no leaks.
Contact
http://www.clipper.com.au/

Ramy