Old July 29th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

Default carbon fiber wing wheel dolly

On Jul 29, 9:58*am, Andy wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:32*pm, SoaringXCellence wrote:

How about pictures Andy, *Any place you could post them for others to
view?

I dug out a couple of photos and will send them to you if you email
me. *My RAS address is valid.

I don't have a photo sharing account.

Andy

I'd love to see some pictures, too. Unfortunately, I don't have
anywhere
to post them either.

Last year at Cordele the guy parked next to me had a homemade wing
wheel.
He'd used a couple of pieces of copper tubing bent into a U-shape and
flattened
at the ends so he could run the bicycle wheel axle through them. He
attached
the bottom part of the U's to an old skateboard. The whole
contraption got
put on the wing with some bungy cords. It worked fine for him,
although
it didn't hold the plane level. That would have been a problem if he
wasn't
flying club class (no ballast).

-- Matt