Old September 6th 15, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Alfonso Jurado

After flying, Fonso and I went out to a greasy spoon on the road leading North out of New Castle. The waitress spoke thick Southern. Fonso spoke English with a heavy Spanish accent. Fonso trying to order dinner went very, very badly. After I while I volunteered to translate, but that would have been admitting defeat, so I was not permitted. Fonso ordered steak. His dinner arrived: liver and onions. You shoulda seen his face! But he ate it...

Sure miss him, we had a lot of adventures!

See ya, Dave