Old November 4th 18, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Want to buy one-man wing rigger

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 10:10:27 AM UTC-6, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 1:18:22 AM UTC-4, David Hart wrote:
After struggling with my home-made rigging gear and a sore back,
I'm ready to purchase a proper one-man rigger. Any chance there's
a used one out there for sale? Ship is a DG 800 with one-piece 18 meter wings.

This one's for sale, asking $1300 plus shipping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEUQLSgUpoY&t=682s
New IMI from Wings&Wheels is $2060 plus shipping.

David, I built 2 riggers now with linear actuator 2-axis adjustment, remotely controlled just like Dave Nadler's. If you ever tried it, you won't go back. No more crawling under the wing to make adjustments.
Go buy that thing, you may have to adjust the wing saddle. You need to have Dave send you the height range his unit can do since the Arcus wing sits rather high.