Old October 12th 17, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default Not exactly "Bumper" anymore.

It's been 19 years and thousands of yaw strings from the first, somewhat crude by comparison, MKI. The most recent MKIV is the culmination of a few dozen improvements and is flown by pilots all over the world. While the Quiet Vent added to the serenity of soaring when sweating out a low save or just staying cool in the high desert. Thank you all who gave your patronage, encouragement and enthusiastic support!

Both the MKIV and the QV are now owned by Wings and Wheels. I'm pleased they will have a good home and will continue to be available to the soaring community. I know they will come with the same attention to detail and quality you've come to expect - - please look for both on the W&W website. I understand they plan to make them available to other retailers also, (I had removed them from wholesale to reduce demand due to previous medical issues - mostly resolved).

I'll still be making the Smooth Ramp Slider (also sold by W & W), which takes the "grind" out of the Cobra trailer ramp, along with a few other custom parts for Schleicher gliders, as time allows.

best,

bumper