Old January 26th 04, 11:57 AM
Cub Driver

I didn't say anything is better than nuclear. I said that bombing a civilian
target with a nuke and killing thousands of civilians is a war crime. Do you
understand now?

I don't, no. Is killing thousands of civilians with incendiaries or
high explosives not a war crime?

What about killing thousands of civilians with the bayonet and
machine-gun?

What about killing thousands of civilians by starving them to death?

55 million people died in World War II. By your definition, the only
deaths not accountable as war crimes was the soldiers (poor bloody
soldiers) and those who died in retail numbers (i.e. in batches of
less than multi-thousands).

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at