Old May 13th 05, 12:52 PM
OtisWinslow

Not exactly in the NE quadrant .. but the restaurant upstairs in the blue
FBO building at Lakeland is real good in my opinion.

"Doug Vetter" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm flying from New Jersey down to Florida in the 172 next week and would
like to take my sister up for her first flight with me since the day I got
my license way back when. I figured we'd grab lunch on-field somewhere,
but my research (airnav and 100dollarhamburger) hasn't revealed much in
the way of "great" places to eat. So, I figured I'd appeal to you folks.

Any recommendations for a nice eatery on an airport in the northeastern
quadrant of Florida, say an area bounded by the NE corner around
Jacksonville, west about 50 miles, down to Orlando, over to Melbourne and
back to Jax?

Thanks for any help,

-Doug

Doug Vetter, CFIMEIA