Old September 30th 03, 02:15 AM
Aaron Kiley

Gary may have a good idea about force feedback. But, make sure the throttle
is on the right side of the joystick! I was out of flying for several
years. I started using a MS SideWinder with the throttle on the left side.
I started flying with my right hand so I could use the throttle on the left.
I got in a real plane and was totally bafled at how I couldn't fly, till I
figured it out.

FWIW I have a CH flight sim yoke USB with the USB pedals. It's a cheap
solution, but works OK for me. ... Aaron

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
I'd like to use this at home to play with. What USB yoke is the best

match for
this software?

Thanks in advance. You can e-mail a reply is you'd like. I'd like to

get it
ordered today.

Trip