Old February 12th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ping: Toecutter

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:03:52 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

In your 235 you can slide the passenger seat up to about the 2nd to
closest position and then fold the seat back forward and lean it up
against the yoke. Play with the seat position and you will find the
one that looks like it was designed to do this. Been doing this for
about 6 years w/o any problems.

Before we got the seats re-done in leather, that worked pretty well.

Now, they're too "tight" or something -- they won't stay leaned forward
against the yoke. We've tinkered with leaning the seat forward, and
buckling the seat belt behind it, but finally said "to heck with it" and
went to lunch...

Well, it was worth a shot. Maybe eventually the seats will wear in.