Old April 10th 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Linc

Default Wake for RAR

Hi, Micbloo!
I remember you.

601XL,

I've only been around Usenet for about 10 years. I obviously have no
clue, so you don't have to listen to me. I've only watched the death
of RAR for that last 10 years. And what did everyone migrate to? Those
same web forums you're discounting.

Linc

On Apr 9, 6:02 pm, "Elzee36" wrote:
wrote in message
I miss the days when Nick Lappos, 180walt, Bob B. and many other very
experienced pilots would exchange information.

Man the NG was great back then, fun and informative some flaming,
some trolling but for the most part
good reading. I left when AOL discontinued Newsgroups but then
picked it back up via Google which was
very simple. But now I pretty much just lurk.

Elzee36 (The Former Micbloo)