Old October 18th 05, 09:59 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Default Used Avionics

We have a KX170B as Nav/Com 2. Damn thing is bullet proof! Picks up VOR's
25 miles farther out than our Narco 12B+, and the needles swing in much
faster. Yeah, it's not a flip-flop dial, which is handy, but I like having
it there for backup. It's been used several times when the Narco went TU.
The only trouble we've had was when the off/on micro switch died. The
Avionics guy didn't have a spare, so he cannibalized one from an old unit.
$35. Still is going strong.

"Richard Kaplan" wrote in message
news:1129603637.def259d25cea0d7a5cf8c415c5156f70@t eranews...
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message

Our 2nd Nav/Com on our '79 201 is a KX170B. It has went on the fritz and

Perhaps you can get your KX170B fixed economically he

http://www.kx170b.com/

Richard Kaplan

www.flyimc.com