Old February 28th 09, 01:06 AM
ppxdf ppxdf is offline
Junior Member

I have some questions about the mechanical fuel pump as well.
to be honest, I am worried
I hope someone could help me,
I just have bought a H2AD for my low-wing plane. So, I decided to buy a fuel pump p/n LW-15399 from my part catalog Lyc_pc-122.pdf.
After buy it from spruce, I had a big suprise at installation time, because I cant see nothing to move the arm of my fuel pump, I just see a hole whithout the camshaft extension to move the fuel pump.
I cant see installation details in the catalog and I am worried about it.
Any help will be very grateful.
Regards.
Helio

ps:
please see what I see in my O320-H2AD fuel pump location, and tell me understand why that:
http://www.ppxdf.com/h2ad/image_1.jpg
http://www.ppxdf.com/h2ad/image_2.jpg
http://www.ppxdf.com/h2ad/image_3.jpg
http://www.ppxdf.com/h2ad/image_4.jpg