Old November 27th 15, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default MKIII yaw string sale

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 7:44:05 AM UTC-8, wrote:

I want the MK V to be INSIDE the canopy to avoid drag and damage from canopy covers. I bet for a mere $2-3,000 you could build one the projects the string direction via laser on the front canopy."

*****

Herb,

Some may not be aware, but when MKIV's are "born", they tend to a bit obstinate. Considerable time is devoted in obedience training so they'll behave properly in response to outdoor stimuli before we send them off to their new homes. They have been bred to love the outdoors where they thrive and remain excitable and responsive. We really don't want to change that. But we *are* listening to customers, so have selected several young MKIV's for indoor (inside canopy) training.

Frankly it hasn't been going so well. The little guys show no interest at all in a laser pointer (all we could afford for testing). It's really sad, they won't, um, perk up even in the presence of a pretty girl. Their little outdoorsy spirits are clearly broken as they just hang there all limp like. We can't stand to see them like this so are ending this test immediately. Sorry.

bumper
zz
Minden