Old November 20th 03, 05:29 AM
Peter Gottlieb

"John Roncallo" wrote in message
. com...

It looks as if the once assumed appreciation rate for Bonanzas is in
for a big change. Agree? Thoughts?

I have been coming to the same conclusion. In fact I see the Piper Arrow
and even the Archer and Tiger in the same boat when comaperd to the
Sr20. There are definatly new plane's about to make meat out of an old
plane market. If Toyota ever comes on the market it may become real
interesting.

Well, any help making aviation more affordable will speed up my purchase of
a plane, but I am not holding my breath. This will be a slow process, if it
even occurs in a significant manner at all.