Old February 25th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
Not4wood

Default 747-400 questions

Again, I'll have to explain things to MXS:

Side note: Way too many of the members of this great Usenet group agmfs
have put you in there kill files and wont see this. I am crossposting this
for the benefit of the RL Pilots who we have heard that you have ****ed off
as well. I never intentionally cross post until now where I feel I have to
inform the RL counterpart to this group about the latest events..

You've calm down lately and that is a good thing. Sorry to have to tell you
this but you have annoyed way too many people with your arrogant quotes and
self righteous attitude. Believing yourself to be an expert and tell people
that you know something when you dont is arrogant. When you dont do
something in RL and then become an expert because you see it printed by
somebody else and take credit for it. Now, thats arrogant. When, this
group starts to hear your ****ing people off in the RL Pilots Group because
you feel a need to try to be on there level of knowledge, skill and
experience. By arguing with them the things you've picked up in here and
making the mistake that this is real life and then going back to them and
arguing the point. Thats NOT arrogant. Thats just plain stupid. The Real
Life Pilots who fly RL planes see that you do nothing, learn nothing and
experience nothing but feel you have to tell them who are the real
experienced people in the skies what they should know and do. That is
ARROGANT!

First, there are plenty of 747 Virtual Pilots here and good ones to I might
add. The problem is you have ****ed off too many of them and NO ONE wants
to help you. Get it, you've come to that point in time that now of all
things you need this group to help you after you ****ed off just about
everyone.

Now do you understand? Some of us have warned you including me. Now the
truth hurts, but you will probably rationalize your grave mistake so you
wont fully understand the implications of what you've done. Good luck to
you, where ever you go.

Pushes his chair back, and stands. Waits for a second and then bows. Now
turns and walks off into the Sunset to get his first cup of Jo this morning.

Not4wood

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
BT writes:

That's how it is in real airplanes.

Good; I like realism. But is there any technique to finding the right
throttle setting? The 747 seems particularly prone to this (as compared
to a
737).