Old July 14th 04, 06:51 PM
Bozo

They were bought at Oshkosh a couple of years ago. The model number
listed on the set is AHX-02. Their listing, not mine. I called Bose
about them just now and they tell me it is the first generation Series
X, and they also assure me that it can be upgraded to the current
series if desired.

Victor, I will be glad to send a high-res picture to anyone requesting
who can handle 1-3 Mb of picture size in attachments. Let me know if
this will work for you.

Civil responses to cbpowers at mindspring dot com may get a faster
response than use of gratuitous invective here. Just a thought Paul.

Blake