Old November 21st 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
L D S

Default FSX Start Up

Hello,

I'm new here and have a question. I've been using FSX for about 4 months now
with no problems. Two days ago FSX started skipping the aircraft, location,
season/time and weather options that used to come up when I started the sim.
Now After starting the program it loads up and starts in mid flight. I
haven't saved or made a previous flight a default flight can anybody tell me
what's happening here... I'm running an Intel Dual Core 2.4 ghz, 4 gb RAM
and 500 gb HD, ATI Radeon X 1300 PRO 256 mb video card. I haven'y had ANY
problems until now...

Lance Sloan