Old June 13th 04, 08:27 AM
Thomas Borchert

BHelman,

You do it again and again. This is fun.

None of the links you mention are on the site. So apparently, you
indeed do NOT find me there.

The whois leads to someone with my last name, but not to mine.

And finally, through my questions to you I didn't claim in the least
way that I have no connection whatsoever to that site, only that it
might be very different from what you claim without knowing anything.

In all, you're totally clueless. And the almost-misquotes of these
sites are in line with your liberal "interpretation" of the article in
question originally in this thread. Good work!

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)