Old April 10th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Source Mu Metal USA

Thanks Kevin

It is not in their online database. I'll call and ask.

I am moving the compass in my DG 800B. It is a PAI vertical card compass on
the instrument pod cover right now, but it produces a *large*, reversed HUD
right where I want to see out! I tried making a shield for it but it didnt
help much.

I am removing the clock and putting the compass in it's place. There is so
much wiring and the panel is compact. I think I will run into electrical
field problems-=so I want to be prepared.

--
Hartley Falbaum

"Kevin Anderson" wrote in message
Aircraft Spruce has it.

Kevin Anderson
Soar 192

"HL Falbaum" wrote in message
Anyone have a source for MuMetal for shielding a Compass?
USA please

--
Hartley Falbaum