Old July 14th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Default '87D gets a makeover - 3

Montblack wrote:
("Jim Burns" wrote)

Finally! Some rational thinking!

And Jim promised to quit all this silliness...somewhere in the OP.
Wasn't this post about Dan's new interior?

Come to think of it, walking around Thursday and Friday would be plenty
tough on the old boy, too. What with the fresh stitches (rivets -

Now there are a few words I don't hear strung together in reference to me.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado