Old January 25th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default What do you think of the 13.5 Meter Class?

On Jan 25, 4:27*pm, Brad wrote:
On Jan 25, 10:41*am, Mark Jardini wrote:

I don't see how everyone would win a 13 meter competition.

1-26er's only have one winner and that class has developed some pretty
top pilots.

So what exactly is the problem with owners of 13 meter ships wanting
to hold contests?

Some of you guys are extremely defensive about your wing size.

Mark Jardini

I fly a 13 meter Apis. I really like it and it seems to go XC quite
well. I am considering installing the retractable landing gear option
in it, not only will the LD go up, but it should look a lot nicer w/o
that chunk of rubber sticking out the bottom.

I think the fellow who made the "politically correc" joke about
everyone being a winner is still probably giggling hysterically about
his clever post, we'll just ignore him.................

Brad

I just think that I should make it my life goal to take the Cherokee
to a world championship someday.