Old February 8th 12, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Default Duo NV lands on Heavenly Ski Resort. Not kidding...

The more troubling aspect of this event to me are the reports of
several people that "a glider" had been flying very low relative to
the chair lifts for several days before this event. Flying close to
terrain is part of the soaring experience but we must remember that
doing so in the proximity of people is not good for the sport, nor for
the pilots, nor for the people beneath the glider.

Guy