Old November 26th 03, 04:31 PM
SouthBayGuy

You're supposed to center the controls??? ~DOH!!!! :0)

"Dashi" wrote in message
Are you centering your controls prior to take-off? If not then that's the
problem, operator error.

Dashi

"Twilson" wrote in message
I Think the rudder thing is a bug. I have a Cougar HOTAS set up with

elite
pedals. Usually when I start a take off run the first time I get run

away
nose wheel steering and have to reset the flight and then all is well. I

have
no problem after this when taking off from Meigs or Phoenix Sky Harbor,
however if I try to take off from the Flagstaff, AZ airport I am all

over
the
place and can hardly keep it on the runway. This is not P factor as

sometimes
the plane yaws to the right and jet aircraft do it as well. I seriously

think
this is a bug that has not been addressed by MS. Too many people having

this
trouble.