Old October 12th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

Default First Human Powered Ornithopter

In article ,
TonyW wrote:

On 10/11/2010 7:26 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On 10/11/2010 5:15 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

You either have a stake in this or you're a toll. The way you ignore
facts and bring up irrelevant information, it's looking more like the
latter than the former...

I have a stake in facts and truth, Tony.

I'm more inclined to believe you're trolling.

Everyone's got to believe what they want to believe, Tony.

But people who have facts can present them.

So far you haven't.

You have twisted some facts and ignored others.

What actual facts have you presented and how have I twisted them?

I stand by my
conclusion that you're trolling...

Tony

--