Old April 15th 17, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Petzl

Default United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"!

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:43:30 -0500, RD Sandman
wrote:

More spin is that four passengers were "randomly" selected?

Yes, it is a computer program that does the selection. Computers do not
make selections for any other reason than what is programmed into them,
and it is very difficult to make that purely random.

Airport Security were called when one Asian refused to voluntarily
comply.

Why should that be any different than if it had been a white female?

Three other Asians complied (not sure of sex)

The Asian media noted all were Chinese Asian, are reacting against to
what is seen by them as being profiled by UA and removed because of
being Asian.

I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere, however, I do not subscribe to
any Asian newspapers.

neither do I but use "goggle news" which offer translation
https://news.google.com.au/
or Asia
Japan
https://news.google.com.au/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&ei=KIurV_OhK4H20gSq1Kb4AQ&ved=0 EKkuCAUoBQ&edchanged=1&ned=jp&authuser=0
china
https://news.google.com.au/nwshp?hl=...=cn&authuser=0
or anywhere

translated link
https://is.gd/MI1yeu
or see yourself
http://diamond.jp/articles/-/124820?page=3

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en

"There was also pointed out that it was discrimination that "everyone
who descended was an Asian" despite selecting a person descending by
lottery in this news report."

"Our" media are not reporting this which has got the Chinese
Government in a flap

UA are concerned because they have had over 30 years of operating
profitably in China.

They need to be concerned for more reasons than that.

China may ban UA from China according to Asian media.
--
Petzl
Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.