Old July 14th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default At what point is "builder" status conferred?

Well, we weren't really talking about that issue but the days of those
places are numbered. I plan to laugh my ass off when the clients of
those companies start getting refused AW certificates. What I really
look forward to is when the client try to sue the company and find that
they have no standing to do so. Much as if I paid you to burn down my
house and then you didn't do it. I can't then take you to court for
breach of contract.

Kinda like a contract killing? If it doesn't get done you can't sue
the killer?
Lou