Old April 29th 20, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tow pilot training

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 11:19:38 AM UTC-4, Jim S wrote:
Hello All, As states start to open up and we look forward to hopefully flying this Summer, is anybody providing tow pilot training? I’m in KY but am willing to travel anywhere in the United States for training. My available dates are May 7 through 15. I am current, 500 hrs tailwheel and have the comm glider certificate. Any help or suggestions appreciated. Also, for the clubs, I can’t tow for you, I just need the training and endorsement.

Stewart Aviation, Waynesville OH