Old November 10th 17, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:00:32 PM UTC-5, Bojack J4 wrote:
This is better than watching television!

Much. Like binge watching a series on Netflix. No need to wait until next week for the following episode. Read the latest scandalous revelation. Grab a sandwich or take a meeting. Then back to "Train Wreck on RAS" for the latest!

That said, I'm going to be really crushed if we learn it was all scripted for our entertainment and none of it is real. Possible. Some of this stuff is pretty hard to believe.

Chip Bearden