Old March 17th 10, 10:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default Post your desktop.... - Desktop.jpg

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:00:00 -0400, Al wrote:

How do you put all your icons in a border like this?
Can it be done in Windows 7?

TIA,

Al

Golly, but your NSP has great retention... =)

I use a spiffy file manager called 'Directory Opus' from GPSoftware

http://www.gpsoft.com.au/

I have used DOpus since the 1980s when it was created for the
Commodore Amiga; a very powerful replacement for the Windows file
manager, and capable of many useful tricks beyond simple file
schlepping.

A tad spendy, but there are quite a few other free- and shareware
programs out there that will make desktop docks for launching programs
and files.

'Rocketdock' (http://rocketdock.com/) is a decent free option that I
have used in the past; also works with Windows 7 (I'm still using
Vista.)

Bob ^,,^