Old December 26th 04, 02:20 PM
Pechs1

Doug- What Gregory L. Vistica did to Wigs and others like him to earn his
Pulitzer is nauseating. BRBR

That **** head Vistica called me post Tailhook, since my squadron had a suite
on the third floor during that ill fated TH. When I said I didn't see/hear
anything but a wild party, by lots of men and women, both civilian and
military, he was genuinely disappointed he got no dirt from me.

BTW-I was on the third floor until about 4am on Sunday and I didn't see or hear
anything that could remotely be construted as a gauntlet, sexual harassment or
anytimg else that the flag or press or the bitch Schroeder talked about.

Some woman grabbed my ass when I walked by tho...
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)