Old November 27th 03, 05:20 PM
Bob

Just looking out the window now.... yep the igloo is holding up good. It
does tend to melt with the thermally induced air currents coming up from
South of the border though....

"Doug" wrote in message
om...
Oh come on! Some of the aiports have real Big Igloo's around them!

Doug

"Quilljar" wrote in message

Angus Lepper wrote:
His point is, he would like to have something slightly more
interesting to say about his home town in FS. Even my
middle-pf-nowhere place in Scotland is there. To the point that given
about 10 mins I can fins my house. Admittedly the somewhat obvious
petrochemical plant isn't ther, but hey, who's complaining?

Hmmm, but my point was, he lives in Canada. I've been to Canada, and all

the
airfields are just as he describes... :-)

---