Old January 19th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
harald stein

Default 1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" restoration project

My flying club in Germany has purchased a 1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" as
a restoration project. Now we are looking for some big sketches
(construction papers, blueprints or building plans?) of the aircraft with
the drawing we need for the work on the aircraft giving all detail
information on every single part. On the past we have done a restoration on
some PA 18 and for these aircraft the sketches had a size of 6 feet by 4
feet (about 10 of these pages).

Could anybody please provide 1. the correct name of those "construction
papers" or "blueprints" or "building plans"? and 2. a source where to
order those papers for the PA25?

Any further hint on a web based information source for the restoration of
the PA25 would also be greatly appreciated..Thank you very much, Harald
Stein harald.stein at t-online.de