Old January 25th 04, 11:48 PM
B2431

From: (Denyav)
Date: 1/25/2004 5:26 PM Central Standard Time
Yet you claim they tested one in 1944

Hmmm

Yes,Ruegen test apparently took place in late 44,but information about that
very sketchy,but there is even a photo of it taken from stralsund,I did not
know anything about that before.
Much publicized test took place on 4.3.45 in Ohrendorf TUP.
Germans apparently built a w54 style low yield bomb (15-20 t yield range)for
testing purposes only.

Can you possibly be more vague? How did they produce sufficient plutonium for
one "w54 style" device let alone two? Even if the reactor Paton's army found
was fully functional at one time, which it wasn't, it was too small to produce
enough plutonium.

You say "much publicised" and I ask you for proof of that.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired